Selasa, 14 Oktober 2014

[RANDOM] 20 Facts About Me

Hellooo...\( ˆoˆ)/\(ˆoˆ )/

I guess, this post will be my first blogpost in English. Sorry for some grammar mistake or some typos. Hehehe ~

So, i heard that you want me to write the famous 20 facts? Haha, kidding. Nobody tagged me to write that, but i want to write it. Just in case, i need a little reminder about myself.

Here you are :




1. I really like manga. Well, who doesn't like manga? Hah, you don't like it because its confusing? *pukpuk*.  I read any kind mangas, as long as the artwork and story were good. Ouch, i also collect the good Indonesian version, published by our local publisher.

2. I don't like cooking. Well, sometimes i've drown myself in the kitchen to cook macaroni schotel. But the rest of our daily meal is...depend on the caterer.

3. I am a great procrastinator. Kinda shame to admit it, yeaah...but when i still have the time to do something, why should i do that in a hurry? *slapped*

4. I'm only happy when it rains. No, this is Garbage's song. But i am serious about being happy in the middle of rain. I love the sound. I love the smell. I love everything about the rain.

5. I don't like waiting. And because of that, i'm trying to come as punctual as possible when i have an appointment with someone.

6. I prefer beach than mountain. I can't swim or dive, but i'm under a seashore's spellbound. Huh, you want to pay my vacation to the mountain? Come on...let's go. *gampangan*

7.  I love movies with an original story. When it comes to an adaptation, i prefer watch the movie first and then read the novel. Or else i will say, the novel was better.

8. I have a dry skin, and of course, a problem with eczema. But as long as i keep my skin moist, it will be okay.

9. I can sit alone for hours in a cafe, just me and myself. Reading a book or watching people come and go.

10. I belong to 90's music, especially Britpop and alternative rock. Some Japanese songs are listed on my playlist, mostly original soundtrack of my favourite anime.

11. I am an A blood type. People say that an A type is blockheaded (yes, i am), and a temperamental (yes, i am). Forgive me for being like that.

12. Born as a Taurean, and i'm proud of that. Hahaha, to tell you the truth, an A type plus Taurean is a deadly combination. But i'm trying to control myself so i hope i can be emotionally better in the future.

13. I can't drive. No, no, as long as there are buses or angkot, i choose to use them. Really, i can't stand being under pressure of driving. Hubby told me to take a driving course, but i still have no confidence.

14. I don't like to chit chat with my neighbours. Even when i attend the monthly gathering, i just sit silently and eat the snacks. When they ask me about something, i'll answer it shortly. I'm not trying to ask them, i just listened to what they're talking.

15. I am scared of cats and dogs. I happened to have a dog chasing after me, from that time i become scared of it. As for cats, i just can't stand for it claws. Sorry, meow and gukguk.

16. I opened an instagram account just to follow some beautiful and handsome actress/actor from Thailand. Hahaha, what a stupid...but hey, i enjoyed it.

17.  Have an addiction for sugars and sweets. When i forgot to drink a cup of sweet tea or milk in the morning,  headache will come to me. Sometimes, i change the sweet drink with candies. Not healthy, huh?

18. I am still learning to take photos. I love landscape photos, but i also love macro photos. Using Olympus EPL-5 as my accompany, and i love it.

19. I am collecting blank postcards from everywhere, Indonesian or overseas. So, if you are going somewhere, please remember to bring me a blank postcard. Heheh~

Finally, the last one...

20. I am married for 3 and a half years. And no children, yet. I have a problem with my body immunity, and still under some therapy from the experts. Wish us luck, ne?

Okay, and those are 20 facts about me. Dare to write the same thing? Try it! In Indonesian or English.



Thank you for reading and have a great day!

1 komentar:

Terima kasih sudah berkunjung dan membaca cerita ini.
Sila berkomentar tentang tulisan saya di sini. Saya lebih menghargai jika komentar yang diberikan sesuai dengan isi posting blog dan tidak ANONIM. Kalau ada alamat blog, cantumkan saja nanti saya main ke sana :)